Welcome
Well-designed and clever disguise
We'll retreat to the bottom of the sea
We were destined to live out our lives
Underwater, you and me

Profile
Name:Summer(Bella) School:Johnny Crae D.O.B:Aug/18/94 Hometown:Montreal Place:London What You Should Know About Me: I am a comlicated person,but I'll try to make it all simple.I'm not the prettiest jem,but my personality makes me stand out,everyone has their flaws mine are easy to recongnize,i can be boastful,but i try to control it,sometimes i feel like crying,others im the happiest person on earth. I am A Dreamer

Likes

fashion marc jacobs starbucks warm fall nights chai tea lattes painting mocasins teen vogue seventeen nylon vogue the hills sex and the city desperate housewives gossip girl the city 90210 friends good books the body shop
credits
Everything:infravermelho
control yourself,take only what you need from it
3.7.09 6:47 AM
hey (:
i know ive been gone for a while and to be completely 100% honest i forgot about my blog
everything jsut got so busy with school ending and such that i guess i lost track of my blog
so first off its been pretty crazy,i of course went to my exams i was actually like 30 minutes late to my geography exam haha i forgot i had one,i did awesome on my french exam (95 out of 100)
my science exam went well too,i definately bombed the geography exam though so i thought i was going to be taking it in summer school except i cant now because there werent enough people in my course so they couldnt teach it,i wasnt so happy about that oh well. i went to see the hangover its freaking HILARIOUS seriously i havent seen a good funny movie like that since american pie
today im packing for K's cottage we're going with M it should be fun (: i plan on mostly lying out in the sun and reading teen vogue.im kind of happy its raining non-stop even though that means its gonna be a gray weekend but i adore the rain so yay
well i should get packing
tootles!