Welcome
Well-designed and clever disguise
We'll retreat to the bottom of the sea
We were destined to live out our lives
Underwater, you and me

Profile
Name:Summer(Bella) School:Johnny Crae D.O.B:Aug/18/94 Hometown:Montreal Place:London What You Should Know About Me: I am a comlicated person,but I'll try to make it all simple.I'm not the prettiest jem,but my personality makes me stand out,everyone has their flaws mine are easy to recongnize,i can be boastful,but i try to control it,sometimes i feel like crying,others im the happiest person on earth. I am A Dreamer

Likes

fashion marc jacobs starbucks warm fall nights chai tea lattes painting mocasins teen vogue seventeen nylon vogue the hills sex and the city desperate housewives gossip girl the city 90210 friends good books the body shop
credits
Everything:infravermelho
she said get out of my way cause im going somewhere
29.4.09 12:34 PM
New York City at Night

i swear i gotta get out of this
town
its like i dont belong i mean sure
ive got tons of friends
but its like other bolder, brighter  things are calling my name.
im ready to move on.
seriously 
i am.
i really want to DJ in nyc
like music is my love my life and my everything
and im just ready to move on
i crashed last night
i think it was the stress and everything
but yeah im so ready to just go out and live my life
i know im only fourteen
but ive got ambition  and passion for what i want
and its burning and waiting to release itself
im ready to 
move on

ill be updating later
i promise
goodbye,
bella